Wednesday, June 21, 2017 | 11am-3pm (EST)
The, online career event will connect your company with top talent from Veteran’s of Foreign Wars members. This is a unique opportunity to recruit former servicemen and women seeking careers in the hospitality industry. During the live event, recruiters and members of your team can welcome highly qualified candidates in your customized booth in a group setting as well as engage them in one-on-one chat. Exhibitors also will have the opportunity to search resumes, promote your company and post jobs directly into the event where candidates can apply straight from your booth.
Participation will include
- Branding: Company logo will be placed on directly on the website and opportunities are available for other elements inside of the event.
- Training: You will receive live training training prior to the event and the ability to login and view your booth and the environment prior to attendees.
- Custom Booth: A booth located in the Virtual Exhibit Hall built to your brand likeness. This will include 8 personalized recruiter profiles for you and your team. Along with up to 6 content tabs within your booth for information, such as About Us/Company Overview, Benefit Documents, recruitment videos, job openings, FAQs, contact information, group chat, etc.
- Post-Event Reporting: Receive in-depth visitor analytics such as booth visit reports, group and private chat transcripts, ability to download and export resumes, and more!
- Post-Event Applications: All job openings will be accessible to job seekers and exhibitors for an additional 30 days after the live event.
Interested in exhibiting
If you are an exhibitor and interested in learning how you can participate in any of our upcoming event, please contact